Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3070787980
Results 1,186 to 1,191 of 1191
    Gambling is bad ...m'kay? chippytea's Avatar
    Currently back home, Spalding, Lincs (woo!)
    Thanks
    Cheers for that Andy. Would be tempted to put XP on a machine, but if I did so, it wouldn't be any of my modern PCs. Possibly the M11x? I assume there's XP drivers for that since it was released a few years back. I'll have to look into that now

Thanks
    I wouldn't waste your time mate. The machine is fuckin' balls. The gamble button when on the feature or cash at the top glass may as well be called a fucking lose button, and I don't know how the fuck Barcrest thought they could make machines that offer 10p on a feature that costs about two quid.

This era of machines were terrible. They have a practically impossible to get feature (Flash Note, Flash Cash whatever they want to call it) and when you finally get to the feature it fobs you off with £2.

The reason I know this too well is because I have put thousands and thousands of pounds through Flash Cash and it settled in at around the 50% mark. Seriously, complete bait machine. Made to tempt punters into getting the elusive top feature and even when you did you were still loads of money down.

It was actually Flash Cash that stopped me playing fruit machines tbh. One night one of the local pikeys took a severe kicking from it (£80 or so) and his mate came in and won £30 which of course the pikey demanded half of and it led to a huge fight where one of them ended up with a huge gash on his head from having a can of Super Tennents thrown at it.

I realised then what fruit machines do to people. Thing is, this "range" of machines were part of a new era from Barcrest and it wasn't a nice one. All of them in this era are money robbing nasty fucking piles of shit. Seriously, 10p from a feature? one spin? really?

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

BTW if you put on Windows 7 Ultimate or Pro you can install XP mode which is a free VM version of XP that's really easy to use. Sadly I'm on HP now because I wanted to be legit so I can't install it.

Dear Dave, thanks for the support, asshole...

And there's a million of us just like me,who cuss like me; who just don't give a fuck like me,who dress like me; walk, talk and act like me and just might be the next best thing but not quite me

Dunno.
    Thanks
    Pound Stretcher WDX by Pook on DX Cellent

http://www.dxcellent.com

Thanks
    Blimey. Didn't realise that this was back up, and running. Time to update this thread with a new post me thinks.

Grab these from fruit-emu, now!

Lite A Nudge DX: http://www.fruit-emu.com/forums/topi...te-a-nudge-dx/
    Super Each Way Shuffle DX: http://www.fruit-emu.com/forums/file...ay-shuffle-dx/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Layouts are free, on MFME.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ploggy For This Useful Post:

wearecity (16-01-2017)

Thanks
    Hello! Anyone here!?

If you like SRU machines, go and grab this from fruitemu. Link here: http://www.fruit-emu.com/forums/file...fle-deluxe-dx/Each Way Shuffle DX Done.png
    Layouts are free, on MFME.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ploggy For This Useful Post:

wearecity (09-12-2017)

Thanks
    Yes, some of us are still here well me and you anyway.

Giving up, trying to give up the fruitys complete. Control, Control, Control is the keyword.